- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Abdullah Alshahrani, Derek Stewart, Katie MacLure:
A systematic review of the adoption and acceptance of eHealth in Saudi Arabia: Views of multiple stakeholders. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 7-17 (2019)
- Marijke Broekhuis, Lex van Velsen, Hermie Hermens:
Assessing usability of eHealth technology: A comparison of usability benchmarking instruments. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 24-31 (2019)
- Paula Escalada-Hernández, Nelia Soto Ruiz, Leticia San Martín-Rodríguez:
Design and evaluation of a prototype of augmented reality applied to medical devices. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 87-92 (2019)
- Javier Juan-Albarracín, Elies Fuster-García, Germán A. García-Ferrando, Juan Miguel García-Gómez:
ONCOhabitats: A system for glioblastoma heterogeneity assessment through MRI. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 53-61 (2019)
- Sungrim Moon, Sijia Liu, Christopher Scott, Sujith Samudrala, Mohamed M. Abidian, Jeffrey B. Geske, Peter Noseworthy, Jane L. Shellum, Rajeev Chaudhry, Steve Ommen, Rick Nishimura, Hongfang Liu, Adelaide M. Arruda-Olson:
Automated extraction of sudden cardiac death risk factors in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy patients by natural language processing. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 32-38 (2019)
- Fan Pan, Peiyu He, Fei Chen, Jing Zhang, He Wang, Dingchang Zheng:
A novel deep learning based automatic auscultatory method to measure blood pressure. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 71-78 (2019)
- Antoine Piau, Rachel Crissey, Delphine Brechemier, Laurent Balardy, Fati Nourhashemi:
A smartphone Chatbot application to optimize monitoring of older patients with cancer. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 18-23 (2019)
- Sara Santiso Gonzáles, Alicia Pérez, Arantza Casillas:
Smoothing dense spaces for improved relation extraction between drugs and adverse reactions. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 39-45 (2019)
- Yixuan Tang, Jisong Yang, Pei San Ang, Sreemanee Raaj Dorajoo, Belinda Foo, Sally Soh, Siew Har Tan, Mun Yee Tham, Qing Ye, Lynette Shek, Cynthia Sung, Anthony K. H. Tung:
Detecting adverse drug reactions in discharge summaries of electronic medical records using Readpeer. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 62-70 (2019)
- Yi-Ju Tseng, Chuan-En Huang, Chiao-Ni Wen, Po-Yin Lai, Min-Hsien Wu, Yu-Chen Sun, Hsin-Yao Wang, Jang-Jih Lu:
Predicting breast cancer metastasis by using serum biomarkers and clinicopathological data with machine learning technologies. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 79-86 (2019)
- Tina Yeung:
Local health department adoption of electronic health records and health information exchanges and its impact on population health. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 1-6 (2019)
- Xi Zhu, Shin-Ping Tu, Daniel K. Sewell, Nengliang (Aaron) Yao, Vimal Mishra, Alan Dow, Colin Banas:
Measuring electronic communication networks in virtual care teams using electronic health records access-log data. Int. J. Medical Informatics 128: 46-52 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.