- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Francesco Aldà, Hans Ulrich Simon:
A lower bound on the release of differentially private integer partitions. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 1-4 (2018)
- Moussa Demba:
Equivalence checking of two functional programs using inductive theorem provers. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 16-24 (2018)
- Rajiv Gandhi, Mohammad Taghi Hajiaghayi, Guy Kortsarz, Manish Purohit, Kanthi K. Sarpatwar:
On maximum leaf trees and connections to connected maximum cut problems. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 31-34 (2018)
- Fabio Grandi:
On the analysis of Bloom filters. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 35-39 (2018)
- Xing Huang:
An implicit degree sum condition for cycles through specified vertices. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 40-43 (2018)
- Shunsuke Inenaga, Heikki Hyyrö:
A hardness result and new algorithm for the longest common palindromic subsequence problem. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 11-15 (2018)
- Matias Korman, Sheung-Hung Poon, Marcel Roeloffzen:
Line segment covering of cells in arrangements. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 25-30 (2018)
- Deepak Panday, Renato Cordeiro de Amorim, Peter Lane:
Feature weighting as a tool for unsupervised feature selection. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 44-52 (2018)
- Jungjoo Seo, Kunsoo Park:
Fast batch modular exponentiation with common-multiplicand multiplication. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 5-10 (2018)
- Yiqiao Wang, Ping Wang, Weifan Wang:
Strong chromatic index of K4-minor free graphs. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 53-56 (2018)
- Chun Jiang Zhu, Kam-yiu Lam:
Deterministic improved round-trip spanners. Inf. Process. Lett. 129: 57-60 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.