- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Chen Avin, Alexandr Hercules, Andreas Loukas, Stefan Schmid:
rDAN: Toward robust demand-aware network designs. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 5-9 (2018)
- Evangelos Bampas, Christina Karousatou, Aris Pagourtzis, Katerina Potika:
Path multicoloring in spider graphs with even color multiplicity. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 1-4 (2018)
- Sébastien Bouchard, Yoann Dieudonné, Andrzej Pelc, Franck Petit:
On deterministic rendezvous at a node of agents with arbitrary velocities. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 39-43 (2018)
- Karl Bringmann, Sebastian Krinninger:
A note on hardness of diameter approximation. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 10-15 (2018)
- Guillaume Ducoffe:
A short note on the complexity of computing strong pathbreadth. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 56-58 (2018)
- Madiel Conserva Filho, Marcel Vinícius Medeiros Oliveira, Augusto Sampaio, Ana Cavalcanti:
Compositional and local livelock analysis for CSP. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 21-25 (2018)
- Sebastian Maneth, Helmut Seidl:
Balancedness of MSO transductions in polynomial time. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 26-32 (2018)
- Or Meir, Avishay Tal:
The choice and agreement problems of a random function. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 16-20 (2018)
- Jacinto Reis, Alexandre Mota:
Aiding exploratory testing with pruned GUI models. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 49-55 (2018)
- Sattar Sattari, Mohammad Izadi:
Upper bounds for minimum dilation triangulation in two special cases. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 33-38 (2018)
- Tiphaine Viard, Clémence Magnien, Matthieu Latapy:
Enumerating maximal cliques in link streams with durations. Inf. Process. Lett. 133: 44-48 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.