- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Ching-Lueh Chang:
On Las Vegas approximations for metric 1-median selection. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 44-48 (2019)
- Esther Galby, Paloma T. Lima, Daniël Paulusma, Bernard Ries:
Classifying k-edge colouring for H-free graphs. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 39-43 (2019)
- Qian Guo, Thomas Johansson:
A new birthday-type algorithm for attacking the fresh re-keying countermeasure. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 30-34 (2019)
- Hoda Jannati, Ramtin Khosravi:
On the security of one-round meeting location determination protocol. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 35-38 (2019)
- Xiaoyan Li, Yuan-Hsiang Teng, Tzu-Liang Kung, Qi Chen, Cheng-Kuan Lin:
The diagnosability and 1-good-neighbor conditional diagnosability of hypercubes with missing links and broken-down nodes. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 20-26 (2019)
- Gang Ma, Qiuju Bian, Jianfeng Wang:
The maximum PI index of bicyclic graphs with even number of edges. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 13-16 (2019)
- Veli Mäkinen, Tuukka Norri:
Applying the Positional Burrows-Wheeler Transform to all-pairs Hamming distance. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 17-19 (2019)
- Martín Rinemberg, Francisco J. Soulignac:
The eternal dominating set problem for interval graphs. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 27-29 (2019)
- Changming Zhu, Chengjiu Mei, Rigui Zhou:
Weight-based label-unknown multi-view data set generation approach. Inf. Process. Lett. 146: 1-12 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.