- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Max J. Egenhofer:
Spherical Topological Relations. : 25-49 (2005)
- Fernando Ferri, Maurizio Rafanelli:
GeoPQL: A Geographical Pictorial Query Language That Resolves Ambiguities in Query Interpretation. : 50-80 (2005)
- Margarita Kokla, Marinos Kavouras:
Semantic Information in Geo-Ontologies: Extraction, Comparison, and Reconciliation. : 125-142 (2005)
- Werner Kuhn:
Geospatial Semantics: Why, of What, and How? : 1-24 (2005)
- Gilberto Zonta Pastorello Jr., Claudia Bauzer Medeiros, Silvania Maria de Resende, Henrique Aparecido da Rocha:
Interoperability for GIS Document Management in Environmental Planning. : 100-124 (2005)
- Paulo Pires:
Geospatial conceptualisation: A Cross-Cultural Analysis on Portuguese and American Geographical Categorisations. : 196-212 (2005)
- Anastasiya Sotnykova, Christelle Vangenot, Nadine Cullot, Nacéra Bennacer, Marie-Aude Aufaure:
Semantic Mappings in Description Logics for Spatio-temporal Database Schema Integration. : 143-167 (2005)
- Myriem Sriti, Rémy Thibaud, Christophe Claramunt:
A Fuzzy Identity-Based Temporal GIS for the Analysis of Geomorphometry Changes. : 81-99 (2005)
- Nectaria Tryfona, Dieter Pfoser:
Data Semantics in Location-Based Services. : 168-195 (2005)
- Stefano Spaccapietra, Esteban Zimányi:
Journal on Data Semantics III. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3534, Springer 2005, ISBN 3-540-26225-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.