- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Miren I. Bagüés, Jesús Bermúdez, Arantza Illarramendi, Alberto Tablado, Alfredo Goñi:
Semantic Interoperation Among Data Systems at a Communication Level. : 1-24 (2006)
- Jordi Cabot, Ruth Raventós:
Conceptual Modelling Patterns for Roles. : 158-184 (2006)
- Silvana Castano, Alfio Ferrara, Stefano Montanelli:
Matching Ontologies in Open Networked Systems: Techniques and Applications. : 25-63 (2006)
- Jordi Conesa, Antoni Olivé:
A Method for Pruning Ontologies in the Development of Conceptual Schemas of Information Systems. : 64-90 (2006)
- Andreas Koeller, Elke A. Rundensteiner:
Heuristic Strategies for the Discovery of Inclusion Dependencies and Other Patterns. : 185-210 (2006)
- Li Qin, Vijayalakshmi Atluri:
An Ontology-Guided Approach to Change Detection of the Semantic Web Data. : 130-157 (2006)
- Kleber Xavier Sampaio de Souza, Joseph G. Davis, Silvio Roberto de Medeiros Evangelista:
Aligning Ontologies, Evaluating Concept Similarities and Visualizing Results. : 211-236 (2006)
- Stella Waworuntu, James Bailey:
XSLTGen: A System for Automatically Generating XML Transformations Via Semantic Mappings. : 91-129 (2006)
- Stefano Spaccapietra, Paolo Atzeni, Wesley W. Chu, Tiziana Catarci, Katia P. Sycara:
Journal on Data Semantics V. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer 2006, ISBN 3-540-31426-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.