default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Ismael Navas-Delgado, José Francisco Aldana Montes:
BioSStore: A Client Interface for a Repository of Semantically Annotated Bioinformatics Web Services. Open J. Semantic Web 1(1): 19-29 (2014)
- José M. Giménez-García, Javier D. Fernández, Miguel A. Martínez-Prieto:
MapReduce-based Solutions for Scalable SPARQL Querying. Open J. Semantic Web 1(1): 1-18 (2014)
- Sven Groppe, Thomas Kiencke, Stefan Werner, Dennis Heinrich, Marc Stelzner, Le Gruenwald:
P-LUPOSDATE: Using Precomputed Bloom Filters to Speed Up SPARQL Processing in the Cloud. Open J. Semantic Web 1(2): 25-55 (2014)
- Jinwu Li, Vincent Wade, Melike Sah:
Developing Knowledge Models of Social Media: A Case Study on LinkedIn. Open J. Semantic Web 1(2): 1-24 (2014)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.