- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Jorge F. Fabeiro, Diego Andrade, Basilio B. Fraguela:
Writing a performance-portable matrix multiplication. Parallel Comput. 52: 65-77 (2016)
- Xiongwei Fei, Kenli Li, Wangdong Yang, Keqin Li:
A secure and efficient file protecting system based on SHA3 and parallel AES. Parallel Comput. 52: 106-132 (2016)
- Julien Herrmann, George Bosilca, Thomas Hérault, Loris Marchal, Yves Robert, Jack J. Dongarra:
Assessing the cost of redistribution followed by a computational kernel: Complexity and performance results. Parallel Comput. 52: 22-41 (2016)
- Philipp Hupp, Mario Heene, Riko Jacob, Dirk Pflüger:
Global communication schemes for the numerical solution of high-dimensional PDEs. Parallel Comput. 52: 78-105 (2016)
- Dan Ibanez, Ian Dunn, Mark S. Shephard:
Hybrid MPI-thread parallelization of adaptive mesh operations. Parallel Comput. 52: 133-143 (2016)
- Mahmoud Meribout, Ahmad Firadus:
A new systolic multiprocessor architecture for real-time soft tomography algorithms. Parallel Comput. 52: 144-155 (2016)
- Hariswaran Sitaraman, Ray W. Grout:
Balancing conflicting requirements for grid and particle decomposition in continuum-Lagrangian solvers. Parallel Comput. 52: 1-21 (2016)
- Tobias Weinzierl, B. Verleye, Pierre Henri, Dirk Roose:
Two particle-in-grid realisations on spacetrees. Parallel Comput. 52: 42-64 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.