default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Achraf El Allali, Mariam Arshad:
MZPAQ: a FASTQ data compression tool. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
- Kridsadakorn Chaichoompu, Fentaw Abegaz, Sissades Tongsima, Philip James Shaw, Anavaj Sakuntabhai, Luísa Pereira, Kristel Van Steen:
IPCAPS: an R package for iterative pruning to capture population structure. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
- Guilhem Faure, Agnel Praveen Joseph, Pierrick Craveur, Tarun J. Narwani, Narayanaswamy Srinivasan, Jean-Christophe Gelly, Joseph Rebehmed, Alexandre G. de Brevern:
iPBAvizu: a PyMOL plugin for an efficient 3D protein structure superimposition approach. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
- Delfina Malandrino, Ilaria Manno, Alberto Negro, Andrea Petta, Luigi Serra, Concita Cantarella, Vittorio Scarano:
Social support for collaboration and group awareness in life science research teams. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
- Veer Singh Marwah, Giovanni Scala, Pia Anneli Sofia Kinaret, Angela Serra, Harri Alenius, Vittorio Fortino, Dario Greco:
eUTOPIA: solUTion for Omics data PreprocessIng and Analysis. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
- Qing Yang, Xinming An, Wei Pan:
Computing and graphing probability values of pearson distributions: a SAS/IML macro. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.