- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Rémi Bonidal, Samy Tindel, Yann Guermeur:
Model Selection for the ℓ2-SVM by Following the Regularization Path. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 83-112 (2014)
- Stanislaw Brodowski:
A Validity Criterion for Fuzzy Clustering. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 132-151 (2014)
- Son Thanh Cao, Linh Anh Nguyen, Andrzej Szalas:
The Web Ontology Rule Language OWL 2 RL + and Its Extensions. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 152-175 (2014)
- Alain Denise, Philippe Rinaudo:
Optimisation Problems for Pairwise RNA Sequence and Structure Comparison: A Brief Survey. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 70-82 (2014)
- Tao Pham Dinh, Le Thi Hoai An:
Recent Advances in DC Programming and DCA. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 1-37 (2014)
- Pawel Foszner, Aleksandra Gruca, Andrzej Polanski, Michal Marczyk, Roman Jaksik, Joanna Polanska:
An Efficient Algorithm for Microarray Probes Re-annotation. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 201-218 (2014)
- Corrado Grappiolo, Héctor Perez Martínez, Georgios N. Yannakakis:
Validating Generic Metrics of Fairness in Game-Based Resource Allocation Scenarios with Crowdsourced Annotations. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 176-200 (2014)
- Le Hoai Minh, Minh Thuy Ta:
DC Programming and DCA for Solving Minimum Sum-of-Squares Clustering Using Weighted Dissimilarity Measures. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 113-131 (2014)
- Duc Truong Pham, Marco Castellani, Le Thi Hoai An:
Nature-Inspired Intelligent Optimisation Using the Bees Algorithm. Trans. Comput. Collect. Intell. 13: 38-69 (2014)
- Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Le Thi Hoai An:
Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence XIII. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8342, Springer 2014, ISBN 978-3-642-54454-5 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.