- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Qiming Chen, Meichun Hsu:
Open Streaming Operation Patterns. Trans. Large Scale Data Knowl. Centered Syst. 12: 83-104 (2013)
- Haitang Feng, Nicolas Lumineau, Mohand-Said Hacid, Richard Domps:
Update Management in Decision Support Systems. Trans. Large Scale Data Knowl. Centered Syst. 12: 27-53 (2013)
- Chenjuan Guo, Cornelia Hedeler, Norman W. Paton, Alvaro A. A. Fernandes:
EvoMatch: An Evolutionary Algorithm for Inferring Schematic Correspondences. Trans. Large Scale Data Knowl. Centered Syst. 12: 1-26 (2013)
- Miguel Liroz-Gistau, Reza Akbarinia, Esther Pacitti, Fábio Porto, Patrick Valduriez:
Dynamic Workload-Based Partitioning Algorithms for Continuously Growing Databases. Trans. Large Scale Data Knowl. Centered Syst. 12: 105-128 (2013)
- Taoufik Yeferny, Khedija Arour, Amel Bouzeghoub:
LRS: A Novel Learning Routing Scheme for Query Routing on Unstructured P2P Systems. Trans. Large Scale Data Knowl. Centered Syst. 12: 54-82 (2013)
- Abdelkader Hameurlain, Josef Küng, Roland R. Wagner:
Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XII. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8320, Springer 2013, ISBN 978-3-642-45314-4 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.