- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Dominik Renzel, Ralf Klamma, Matthias Jarke:
Requirements Bazaar: Experiences, Added-Value and Acceptance of Requirements Negotiation between End-Users and Open Source Software Developers. Software Engineering & Management 2015: 122-123
- Andreas Roos, Olaf Bonness, Sabin Dhakal, Håkon Lønsethagen, Isabelle Korthals, Sabine Wieland, Andreas Schwarzbacher:
Application service quality indication to end-users in IP based networks as added value service. Future Network & Mobile Summit 2013: 1-10
- Elaine R. Winston, B. Dawn Medlin, Adriana Romaniello:
An e-patient's End-user community (EUCY): The value added of social network applications. Comput. Hum. Behav. 28(3): 951-957 (2012)
- George Anadiotis, Panos Andriopoulos, Dimitris Vekris, Aristotelis Zosakis:
Linked Data for the masses - using open source infrastructure and the inbound/outbound Linked Data approach to bring added value to end user applications. I-SEMANTICS 2009
- Mohamed Adel Serhani, Rachida Dssouli, Houari A. Sahraoui, Abdelghani Benharref, Elarbi Badidi:
VAQoS: Architecture for End-to-End QoS Management of Value Added Web Services. Int. J. Intell. Inf. Technol. 2(4): 37-56 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.