- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Mordechai Guri, Dima Bykhovsky, Yuval Elovici:
BRIGHTNESS: Leaking Sensitive Data from Air-Gapped Workstations via Screen Brightness. CoRR abs/2002.01078 (2020)
- Yangzi Dong, Chao Peng:
Screen Partitioning Load Balancing for Parallel Rendering on a Multi-GPU Multi-Display Workstation. EGPGV@EuroVis 2019: 69-78
- Leng Dong, Yan Chen, Alastair G. Gale, Peter Phillips:
Eye Tracking Method Compatible with Dual-screen Mammography Workstation. MIUA 2016: 206-211
- David V. Beard, Bradley M. Hemminger, Kevin M. Denelsbeck, R. Eugene Johnston:
How many screens does a CT workstation need? J. Digit. Imaging 7(2): 69-76 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.