- Adalberto Polenghi, Irene Roda, Marco Macchi, Alessandro Pozzetti:
An ontological modelling of multi-attribute criticality analysis to guide Prognostics and Health Management program development.
- Tianci Wen, Yongchun Fang, Biao Lu:
Neural network-based adaptive sliding mode control for underactuated dual overhead cranes suffering from matched and unmatched disturbances.
- Wei Zhou, Dong Chen, Jun Yan, Zhaojian Li, Huilin Yin, Wancheng Ge:
Multi-agent reinforcement learning for cooperative lane changing of connected and autonomous vehicles in mixed traffic.
- Zhuoping Yu, Xinchen Hou, Bo Leng, Yuyao Huang:
Mass estimation method for intelligent vehicles based on fusion of machine learning and vehicle dynamic model.
- Gautier Vanson, Pascale Marangé, Eric Levrat:
End-of-Life Decision making in circular economy using generalized colored stochastic Petri nets.
- Michael O. Macaulay, Mahmood Shafiee:
Machine learning techniques for robotic and autonomous inspection of mechanical systems and civil infrastructure. 1-25
- Yutao Tang, Peng Yi, Yanqiong Zhang, Dawei Liu:
Nash equilibrium seeking over directed graphs. 1-8
- Shu Liang, Peng Yi, Yiguang Hong, Kaixiang Peng:
Exponentially convergent distributed Nash equilibrium seeking for constrained aggregative games. 1-8
- Andrew E. Bondoc, Mohsen Tayefeh, Ahmad Barari:
Learning phase in a LIVE Digital Twin for predictive maintenance. 1-10
- Kaijie Lu, Chong Chen, Tao Wang, Lianglun Cheng, Jian Qin:
Fault diagnosis of industrial robot based on dual-module attention convolutional neural network. 1-12
- Yuxin Liu, Chong Chen, Tao Wang, Lianglun Cheng:
An attention enhanced dilated CNN approach for cross-axis industrial robotics fault diagnosis. 1-11
- Yuki Miyashita, Toshiharu Sugawara:
Two-stage reward allocation with decay for multi-agent coordinated behavior for sequential cooperative task by using deep reinforcement learning. 1-18
- Yanqiong Zhang, Chaoqun Liu, Yu-Ping Tian:
Distributed constrained aggregative games of uncertain Euler-Lagrange systems under unbalanced digraphs. 1-14
- Qian Zhao, Wu Zhao, Xin Guo, Kai Zhang, Miao Yu:
A dynamic customer requirement mining method for continuous product improvement. 1-17
- Huibin Fu, Ying Liu:
A deep learning-based approach for electrical equipment remaining useful life prediction. 1-12
- Hua Zhang, Xue He, Wei Yan, Zhigang Jiang, Shuo Zhu:
A machine learning-based approach for product maintenance prediction with reliability information conversion. 1-11
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.