- Li-Nan Zhu, Peng-Hang Li, Xi Yang, Guo-Jiang Shen, Yan-Wei Zhao:
EE-RJMTFN: A novel manufacturing risk evaluation method for alternative resource selection in cloud manufacturing.
- Niels Henrik Mortensen, Christian Alexander Bertram, Rasmus Lundgaard:
Achieving long-term modularization benefits: A small- and medium-sized enterprise study.
- Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas, Fabiano Luis de Sousa, Arcélio C. Louro, Willer G. dos Santos:
Modeling and design of a multidisciplinary simulator of the concept of operations for space mission pre-phase A studies.
- Lei Zhang, Chenxing Zheng, Yu Zheng, Haihong Huang, Qingdi Ke:
Product evolutionary design driven by environmental performance.
- Fupeng Yin, Qi Gao, Xue Ji:
Simulation and optimization of overlapped iteration process with multi-coupled activities based on value analysis.
- Iyas Ibriwesh, Sin Ban Ho, Ian Chai, Chuie Hong Tan:
Prioritizing solution-oriented software requirements using the multiple perspective prioritization technique algorithm: An empirical investigation.
- Mohamed Firas Borchani, Moncef Hammadi, Noureddine Ben Yahia, Jean-Yves Choley:
Integrating model-based system engineering with set-based concurrent engineering principles for reliability and manufacturability analysis of mechatronic products.
- Song Zheng, Jiaxin Gao, Jian Xu:
Research on production planning and scheduling based on improved collaborative optimization.
- Gurleen Kaur, Anju Bala:
An efficient resource prediction-based scheduling technique for scientific applications in cloud environment.
- Yongfeng Li, Liping Zhu:
Product form design model based on the robust posterior preference articulation approach.
- Sahar Al Mashaqbeh, Jose Eduardo Munive-Hernandez, Mohammed Khurshid Khan:
Using EWGM method to optimise the FMEA as a risk assessment methodology.
- Hyoung Seok Kang, Ju-Yeon Lee, Sang Do Noh:
A dynamic processing methodology of manufacturing data for the automated throughput analysis in cyber-physical production environment.
- Shihao Liu, Yanbin Du, Mao Lin:
Study on lightweight structural optimization design system for gantry machine tool.
- Douglas Dyllon Jeronimo de Macedo, Gustavo Medeiros de Araújo, Moisés Lima Dutra, Silvana Toriani Dutra, Álvaro Guillermo Rojas Lezana:
Toward an efficient healthcare CloudIoT architecture by using a game theory approach.
- Yuanju Qu, Xin Guo Ming, Siqi Qiu, Zhiwen Liu, Xianyu Zhang, Zengtao Hou:
Integrating fuzzy Kano model and fuzzy analytic hierarchy process to evaluate requirements of smart manufacturing systems.
- Zhicong Kou:
Association rule mining using chaotic gravitational search algorithm for discovering relations between manufacturing system capabilities and product features.
- Randa Ammar, Moncef Hammadi, Jean-Yves Choley, Maher Barkallah, Jamel Louati, Mohamed Haddar:
Narrowing the set of complex systems' possible design solutions derived from the set-based concurrent engineering approach.
- Ja Vazquez-Santacruz, J. Torres-Figueroa, Rogelio de Jesus Portillo-Velez:
Design of a human-like biped locomotion system based on a novel mechatronic methodology.
- Brahim Mahiddini, Taha Chettibi, Khaled Benfriha, Améziane Aoussat:
Multidisciplinary design optimization of a gear train transmission.
- Youngki Kim, Hanra Lee, Mutahar Safdar, Tahir Abbas Jauhar, Soonhung Han:
Exchange of parametric assembly models based on neutral assembly constraints.
- Ali Cheaitou, Mickael Gardoni, Sadeque Hamdan:
A decision-making framework for environmentally sustainable product design.
- Christopher Shneider Cerqueira, Ana Maria Ambrosio, Claudio Kirner:
Tangible user interface vocabulary to physically enhance space systems engineering tools.
- Jiuhong Xiao, Wenyu Zhang, Shuai Zhang, Xiaoyu Zhuang:
Game theory-based multi-task scheduling in cloud manufacturing using an extended biogeography-based optimization algorithm.
- Olivia Borgue, Massimo Panarotto, Ola Isaksson:
Modular product design for additive manufacturing of satellite components: maximising product value using genetic algorithms.
- Zhenyong Wu, Haotian Liu, Mark Goh:
Knowledge recommender system for complex product development using ontology and vector space model.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.