- Leandro Silvério, Luís Gonzaga Trabasso, Marcus Vinicius Pereira Pessoa:
A roadmap for a leanness company to emerge as a true lean organization.
- Christoffer Askhøj, Niels Henrik Mortensen:
Deciding on the total number of product architectures.
- Jianping Dou, Chun Su, Xia Zhao:
Mixed integer programming models for concurrent configuration design and scheduling in a reconfigurable manufacturing system.
- Sachin Gupta, Aditya Roy, Arvind Gupta:
Computer-aided engineering analysis for the performance augmentation of a fin-tube heat exchanger using vortex generator.
- Byungchul Kim, Bongcheol Kim, Sangjin Park, Hans Teijgeler, Duhwan Mun:
ISO 15926-based integration of process plant life-cycle information including maintenance activity.
- Sofiène Dellagi, Wajdi Trabelsi, Zied Hajej, Nidhal Rezg:
Integrated maintenance/spare parts management for manufacturing system according to variable production rate impacting the system degradation.
- Brian Prasad:
Product development process for IoT-ready products.
- Zhe Huang, Ahmed Cherifi, Mickael Gardoni:
A model for supporting the ideas screening during front end of the innovation process based on combination of methods of EcaTRIZ, AHP, and SWOT.
- Avadh Kishor, Rajdeep Niyogi:
An evolutionary approach for optimal multi-objective resource allocation in distributed computing systems.
- Mohamed Ali Rezgui, Ali Trabelsi:
Use of the stochastic frontier and the grey relational analysis in robust design of multi-objective problems.
- A. Karthikeyan, K. Venkatesh Raja:
Machine learning in optimization of multi-hole drilling using a hybrid combinatorial IGSA algorithm.
- Hong Bao, Sheng Guo, Lei Zhang, Xinyu Li:
Research on process parameter collaborative optimization of non-metal laser cutting based on carbon emission modeling and intuitionistic fuzzy sets.
- Sonia Kherbachi, Qing Yang, Sher Zaman Khan:
A structured approach to measuring and optimizing the organizational architecture in global product development projects.
- Yongfeng Li, Liping Zhu:
Multi-objective optimisation of user experience in mobile application design via a grey-fuzzy-based Taguchi approach.
- Andrés García-Pérez:
Optimum preliminary design of ion thrusters in concurrent design facility.
- Amir Hejazi, Nadia Bhuiyan, Mohammed Othman:
Performance measurement of a lean product development process.
- Gyesik Oh, Yoo Suk Hong:
Managing concurrent execution of multiple activities in product development process.
- Xuwen Jing, Mingming Tang, Jinfeng Liu, Honggen Zhou, Peng Zhao, Zhen Wang, Xuwu Cao, Sushan Sheng, Gang Wei:
Research on the intelligent generation method of MBD model 3D marking using predefined features.
- Leonardo Medeiros Vaz de Oliveira, Hugo Ferreira dos Santos, Mariana Rodrigues de Almeida, José Alfredo Ferreira Costa:
Quality Function Deployment and Analytic Hierarchy Process: A literature review of their joint application.
- Tena Zuzek, Janez Kusar, Lidija Rihar, Tomaz Berlec:
Agile-Concurrent hybrid: A framework for concurrent product development using Scrum.
- Daniel Hinterreiter, Lukas Linsbauer, Kevin Feichtinger, Herbert Prähofer, Paul Grünbacher:
Supporting feature-oriented evolution in industrial automation product lines.
- Hamda Chagraoui, Mohamed Soula:
Multidisciplinary collaborative optimization based on relaxation method for solving complex problems.
- Gustavo Franco Barbosa, Sidney Bruce Shiki, Íris Bento da Silva:
R&D roadmap for process robotization driven to the digital transformation of the industry 4.0.
- Bo Guo, Fu-Shin Lee, Chen-I Lin, Yun-Qing Lu:
A cloud integrated strategy for reconfigurable manufacturing systems.
- Yang Zhang, Liuxu Li, Dongwen Zhang:
A survey of concurrency-oriented refactoring.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.